[Serusers] Different Domains in one SER.

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Fri Nov 12 21:25:47 CET 2004

Hello List.
	I have a question for the list.   I want to know if is possible to
serve two domains in a single SER machine.  The idea is have two domains and
have for each domain different authentication methods, different exec( )
command calls, and even maybe different billing model.   Is possible to
implement this?, if so, the best method to separete the "profiles" is by a
if (uri=="mydomain1.com") else if (uri="mydomain2.com") or somethign like
that?.  For example is possible in a sigle machine have something like this.

	*                      SER SIP PROXY SERVER			*
	*		   IP : 192.168.1.10			*
	Profile 1.			Profile 2
	Users Registered with 		Users Registered with
	Domain 			Domain
	sip1.mydomain.com		sip2.mydomain.com
	Prefix = 555			Prefix = 444

	This domain have		This domain have