[Serusers] Rounting table length

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul pelinescu-onciul at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Fri Nov 12 18:25:22 CET 2004

On Nov 12, 2004 at 15:12, sendman <sendman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> Today I have got this messages on my logs:
>
> /usr/local/sbin/ser[32254]: WARNING: too many recursive routing table
> lookups (101) giving up!
> /usr/local/sbin/ser[32254]: WARNING: receive_msg: error while trying script
>

> I think was because I hava a large routing table, so does anybody
> knows what's the maximum size of a routing table?

This is not about the routing table size is about how deep you can go
through route()s or with sublocks.
It is limited to 100 to avoid things like:

route[1]{
    route(2);
}

route[2]{
    route(1);
}

Since I don't think you really have a 100-level deep config, you
probably have a loop at some point.

If you want to increase this number change MAX_REC_LEV and
ROUTE_MAX_REC_LEV in config.h and recompile.

Andrei