[Serusers] Different Domains in one SER.

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Sat Nov 13 15:11:14 CET 2004

Hi Richardo,

Yes, it's possible for a single SER instance to serve more than one
domains. I'm not sure if there is a standard recipe hoe to do this.
basically you have to use the functionality of "domain" module - please
note that you have to activate the mutidomain support in some other
modules (via "use_domain" parameter).
If you want to have different profiles for each domain, you can use a
combination of "if" scripting and "avpops" module - this module allows
you to have preferences per domain and might help.
Again, there is not standard recipe for this.

Best regards,
Marian Dumitru

Ricardo Martinez wrote:
> Hello List.
> 	I have a question for the list.   I want to know if is possible to
> serve two domains in a single SER machine.  The idea is have two domains and
> have for each domain different authentication methods, different exec( )
> command calls, and even maybe different billing model.   Is possible to
> implement this?, if so, the best method to separete the "profiles" is by a
> if (uri=="mydomain1.com") else if (uri="mydomain2.com") or somethign like
> that?.  For example is possible in a sigle machine have something like this.
>
> 	*********************************************************
> 	*                      SER SIP PROXY SERVER			*
> 	*		   IP : 192.168.1.10			*
> 	*********************************************************
> 	Profile 1.			Profile 2
> 	Users Registered with 		Users Registered with
> 	Domain 			Domain
> 	sip1.mydomain.com		sip2.mydomain.com
> 	Prefix = 555			Prefix = 444
>
> 	This domain have		This domain have