[Serusers] SerWeb authentication fails, my confusion over domain/realm referenced in archives

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at iptel.org
Fri May 7 11:00:24 CEST 2004

Hello,

On 5/7/2004 10:51 AM, steve wrote:

>Hi,
>For the php id for admin user I have cf36d1931ae84e1a1c22bb5a44f8fb8a

if your web browser has eneabled cookie support, that's ok.

>The ser version is 0.8.12 (i386/linux)
>
>The serweb version serweb_2004-01-04  (that was the name of the tar)
>
>I think these are the latest stable releases, do you know if they are
>compatible?

It might be compatible, but I am not sure. ser v0.8.12 was released
before 2004-01-04. I would try to get the serweb tagged as rel_0_8_12
from CVS and try again. Here are the commands to use (when asks for
password press enter):

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.serweb.berlios.de:/cvsroot/serweb login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.serweb.berlios.de:/cvsroot/serweb co -r
rel_0_8_12 iptel