[Serusers] prepaid service

Fri Mar 26 13:52:01 CET 2004

Hi Maxim!

Can please share some technical details in advance? How have you
implemented the B2BUA: Is it totally independent from ser, a ser module,
a sems module? Or is it built on existing software (vocal)?

I'm asking because one of my students is interested in developing a
B2BUA and we don't want to re-invent the wheel.

regards,
Klaus