[Serusers] rtpproxy

Wed Mar 17 13:31:49 CET 2004

rtpproxy also works fine within this setup.

Try if you can reach the natted client from an client with public IP. If
this is not possible, maybe the conteact in the location table is wrong.
Do you use fix_nated_contact(); and natping from the nathelper module to
keep the bindings in the NAT boxes alive?

Klaus