[Serusers] rtpproxy

Fábio Silvestri fabio at informatec.com.br
Wed Mar 17 13:00:08 CET 2004

Hi

I'm still in trouble with using SER & rtpproxy.

Everything works fine, just one only thing doesn't, if I'm registered with my
ATA186 with nated ip (192.168.0.2) I can dial and talk with everybody on PSTN,
but if I try to dial for another ATA186 (behind a nat 192.168.1.2) or maibe for
the number configured on second port on ATA186, the call don't happen.

I think this maibe a problem with rtpproxy, maibe they can't control two
sessions with behind nat; because if the second ATA186 has valid IP, everything
works fine.