[Serusers] rtpproxy

Fábio Silvestri fabio at informatec.com.br
Wed Mar 17 15:40:06 CET 2004

WoW

Klaus, from client with public IP I can reach nated client very well. My problem
is only when client with nat ip try to reach another client with nat ip too.

The ser.cfg on Outbound proxy machine, has this configuration:

   route{
         log(1, "-------------------------------------------\n");
         log(1, "entering main loop (5060)\n");

         if (nat_uac_test("2")) {
                 log(1, "src address different than via header->NAT detected\n");
                 log(1, "force_rport and fix_nated_contact and setflag(5)\n");
                 #try NAT traversal, works only if the client is symmetrical
                 force_rport();
                 fix_nated_contact();
                 append_hf("P-hint: fixed NAT contact for request\r\n");
                 # flag 5 indicates that incoming request is from NATed client
                 setflag(5);
         };
         record_route();
         # loose-route processing
         if (loose_route()) {
                 t_relay();
                 break;
         };
        #inserted by klaus
        if (method=="INVITE") {
                 log(1, "INVITE\n");
                 record_route();
                 force_rtp_proxy();
                 /* set up reply processing */
                 t_on_reply("1");
         };
         # forward to current uri now; use stateful forwarding; that
         # works reliably even if we forward from TCP to UDP
         if (!t_relay()) {
                 sl_reply_error();
         };

   }

   #inserted by klaus
   # all incoming replies for t_onrepli-ed transactions enter here
   onreply_route[1] {
         log(1, "REPLY\n");
        if (status=~"[12][0-9][0-9]") {
                 force_rtp_proxy();