[Serusers] 407 proxy authentication message after BYE

Thu Mar 11 17:38:20 CET 2004

If ser asnwers with 407, somebody as configured ser to request
authentication. As ser does it not always, it looks like a bad
configuration which can't deal with the changed setup of your WLAN SIP
phone.

You have to take a look at the BYE message from both locations (the
working ine and the one which causes problems) und compare the messages.

Klaus