[Serusers] 407 proxy authentication message after BYE

Samy Touati samy at tunix.com
Thu Mar 11 16:56:56 CET 2004

Hi,

I'm using a WLAN sip phone, and I'm connecting to my SIP server from
different locations.
In some locations, when I connect, place a call, then hang up (from the
sip phone) ser receives my BYE message but send me a 407 proxy
authentication required message, this message is not answered by my sip
phone.
>From other locations, the BYE message is received by ser and relayed to
he other end point, without problems.

In which case a proxy authentication is required after a BYE ?

Thanks.

Samy.