[Serusers] ser farms / architecture

Ezequiel Colombo ecolombo at arcotel.net
Fri Jun 25 22:09:18 CEST 2004

Jev, the usrloc table is filled with register contents first in memory
table, if you think deploy a farm of proxy servers you need learn about the
t_replycate() function of SER to comunicate the registration to other
servers in the farm. You must implement a centralized database to storage
billing, subscribers, etc. For mor information in this type of architecture
you can see the "3.2.5. Reliability" Section at the SER Admin Guide.