[Serusers] Python Script with IVR

Shirley Toh shirleytoh at jpcomputers.com.sg
Tue Jun 1 10:58:28 CEST 2004

Hi,

Thank you for reply. I have tried your method but I still the error below
when I run the ivr.py from SEMS. Is it that I cannot import the MySQLdb
module from the IVR.py file.
Please help

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/root/answer_machine/plug-in/ivr/scripts/ivr.py", line 4, in
?
    import MySQLdb
  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/MySQLdb/__init__.py", line
27, in ?
    import _mysql
ImportError: No module named _mysql
(11533) WARNING: sig_usr (sems.cpp:72): signal 17 received
(11533) INFO: sig_usr (sems.cpp:81): finished

regards,
shirley