[Serusers] Conference

Matt Darnell mdarnell at servpac.com
Tue Jun 1 10:26:56 CEST 2004

> > I am using SEMS and it is working ok for me.....Is there  a way around
> that
> > we can call a person in the running conference....as far as i know...it
is
> > conference room kind of thing.......
>
> Yes! this works using REFER. If your phone can send REFERs, then just try
> 'transfer' the conference call your are already in to the user you want to
> be added. On my Cisco 7905, i use blind transfer, because i don't want to
> talk to the person befor he enters the conference room.

Could this be used to automatically set up a conference call?  I am looking
to record every call for particular phones that comes through the Cisco
gateway.  I am envisioning setting up a conference call with a sems script
that will record the call and email it to the user.  The sems IVR script is
done, just don't know how to use ser to automatically setup the conference.

Aloha,
Matt