[Serusers] Latest SER 0.8.14 - Accounting

Suraj Kumar suraj_kumar_1998 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 17:11:30 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am successful installing the SER 0.8.14 and the latest radiusclient 0.4.3

When I run the SER, its giving the following erorr message:

0(32009) ERROR: acc: can't get code for the Failed attribute value
 0(32009) init_mod(): Error while initializing module acc
ERROR: error while initializing modules

I have also went through the documentation and appended the required SIP attributes in the dictionary.

Does any one has faced similar issue or am I mising something here?

suraj