[Serusers] Latest SER 0.8.14 - Accounting

GR S gr_sh2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 19:36:34 CEST 2004

Hello,

--- Suraj Kumar <suraj_kumar_1998 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> When I run the SER, its giving the following erorr message:
> 0(32009) ERROR: acc: can't get code for the Failed attribute value

Probably you are using the incorrect dictionary file. Use the file that comes with SER.
See the file sip_dictionary in modules/acc/etc, You should see an entry like the following in that
file
VALUE           Acct-Status-Type        Failed                  15

> suraj

Regards,

=====
Girish Gopinath  <gr_sh2003 at yahoo.com>