[Serusers] Conference ID for SIP calls and exec_dset problem. TID != Conferenceid

David Stanaway david at dialmex.net
Fri Jul 30 19:42:33 CEST 2004

Hi,
I am trying to prototype a ser module by first using a perl script in
exec_dset, and I would like to record the calls conference ID. I had
thought that the TID was the conferenceid (As seen on cisco vsa
accounting) but they do not match.

Here is an example:

I get an INVITE request from a Cisco ATA using ser as an outbound
proxy.

The exec_dset script sees this in the environment:
SIP_TID = 6d2796abca7d6e1d65249aa229bc2f53

The cisco 5350 I redirect to shows this in its cisco-vsa accounting:
h323-conf-id = "h323-conf-id=8457403F E38341D8 872CFC52 183D0ADC"

What is happening here? Is the cisco gateway generating the conferencid
for the SIP call? Should it be using the SIP TID?

--
David Stanaway <david at dialmex.net>