[Serusers] Conference ID for SIP calls and exec_dset problem. TID != Conferenceid

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Fri Jul 30 21:13:29 CEST 2004

I dunno what stuff is used by the vsa product. There is nothing in
the SIP standard which can be referred to as conference id. TID
is transaction id (i.e., value of branch parameter). If you would
like to have some unique value, use callid. Note that some devices
are known to generate broken non-unique callids and you better also
include from-tag and to-tag. The latter can't be gained from
exec since it depends in SIP reply. Use acc module to record
call start/stop events better.

-jiri