[Serusers] from & remote-party-id manipulation

GR S gr_sh2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 18:40:30 CEST 2004

Hello,

SER provides rpid_prefix, rpid_suffix, and append_rpid_hf with the auth module for handling
remote-party-id. Here we use our own module that adds the rpid header to the INVITE's since we
have some specific needs that cannot be acheived using the above said functions. Those values are
pulled from the database.

Regards,

=====
Girish Gopinath  <gr_sh2003 at yahoo.com>