[Serusers] New user questions

Andrew Mee andrew at healthshare.net.au
Fri Jul 30 01:35:34 CEST 2004

> I do not know about latest M$ RTC, but old ones did not support lr
> parameter for loose routing in its short form (e.g., lr). You need to
> set enable_full_lr parameter of rr module so there will be used lr=on
> which proved to work with M$.

Ok this worked, thanks. However I will read a little more into loose
routing, I would have liked all messages to go through the server.

> Extracted from README:
> 1.4.2. exec_msg(command)
>   Executes an external command. The whole message is passed to
>   it in input, no command-line parameters are added, output of
>   the command is not processed.
> You should be able to read the whole message from input in your script.
> If you can achieve what you want with exec module, you may consider
> writing your own module.

When I sent it to a PHP script and had a look at the environment
variables, the information Message content wasn't there. I also tried
reading the stdin to see if I read the message content this way, however
the header comes through but not the content

--
Andrew Mee