[Serusers] if (uri==myself) always returns false?

Jev jev at ecad.org
Thu Jul 29 01:03:30 CEST 2004

Hi all,

This is no doubt one of those stupid little errors that I just can't
spot, but I have spent  too much time now, so I turn to the lists.

I have a ser.cfg that works great on a FreeBSD box, now I have moved
that config the a debian box. All software revisions (ser and rtpproxy)
are the same.

On the debian box the statement: if (uri==myself)  always fails.

I have checked that the hostname of the box resolves to the box
correctly, and all the eth0 look sane. Something very basic is eluding
me here but I just can see what.

Tips? :)

-Jev