[Serusers] SER + asterisk + SecurityServer

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at iptel.org
Tue Jul 13 13:48:07 CEST 2004

Do you have this IP 123.175.33.19 assigned to a network interface? If
yes, then either other instance of ser is still running when you start
it or another application in your system is using the ip and port to
which ser tries to bind (do you have KPhone running, started when ser
was not running?!?!).

Daniel