[Serusers] SER + asterisk + SecurityServer

Cyprien Simons cyprien.simons at tu-berlin.de
Tue Jul 13 13:44:21 CEST 2004

Hello,

thanx for the help. Now I have forking on, 4 children and two adresses
listened to, but I got the following message:

ERROR: udp_init: bind(5, 0x80c5de0, 16) on 123.175.33.19: Cannot assign
requested address

and SER is quitting after that (or doesn't even start)... I don't really
understand the message. To who is SER trying to assign this address? It is
supposed to be just an address to listen to, isn't it?

Cyprien