[Serusers] SER + asterisk + SecurityServer

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at iptel.org
Tue Jul 13 11:54:41 CEST 2004

Hello,
I guess you start ser in non-forking mode (fork=no in config file) and
therefore only one process is created which will listen on the first
interface found -- that is usually loopback (127.0.0.1). If you want to
set explicitly the IP address to listen to, use listen=ip_address in
config file. You can have ser listening to all IP addresses setting
fork=yes and number of children greater than number op IPs (in config
file: children=N).

Daniel