[Serusers] SER and interdomain routing

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Mon Jul 12 21:46:31 CEST 2004

At 07:50 PM 7/12/2004, Arnd Vehling wrote:
>Hello,
>
>has anyone any pointers on how to implement interdomain
>routing with SER _without_ using the domain part of an
>uri when dialing.

I suppose your problem is nummeric keypad phones and you
wish to use some prefixes to reach other domains. Is that
correct? If so, you then need to manage prefix-2-domain translation,
functionality implemented in pdt module.

-jiri

ps -- rewrite request URI, you don't really need to rewrite To header field.