[Serusers] SER+NAT+RTP PROXY

Kiko Vives kiko.vives at ua.es
Fri Jul 9 13:29:47 CEST 2004

Hi again.

I did what you tell me ( SER 0.8.12 and the last nathelper form CVS ) and it
compiled right but when some endpoint try to register, SER crashes with
"BUG: tcp_main_lop: dead child".

I am using the ser.cfg from
http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~prelle/terena/cookbook/Cookbook_D2/ch04
s07.html

Does anyone know why this could be happenning ?

Thanks in advance:

Kiko