[Serusers] SER, IPv6, IPv6/IPv4 interworking and more

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Jan 26 10:55:52 CET 2004

Hi,

you run on SER instance for IPv4 and IPv6 on a machine that have both
types of interfaces. All you have to do is to add in your config script
proper listen parameter for the IPv4 and IPv6 interfaces. SER will do
all the necessary signaling (SIP) translation (note that it will not
handle the RTP translation !!!).

Regards,
Bogdan,