[Serusers] Failure route and time out.

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Fri Feb 27 11:36:28 CET 2004

Hi Laurent,

you cab check the reply code directly from failure/reply_route by using
t_check_status("regular_expression") - it's exported by TM module; the
function returns true if the reply code match the given regular expression.
The only issue it's you cannot make distinction between local generated
timeouts or downstream timeouts.

Regards,
Bogdan