[Serusers] Failure route and time out.

Laurent BURGY burgy at enseirb.fr
Fri Feb 27 12:01:37 CET 2004

In fact, i m running v0.8.12...
I can't find t_check_status  in the tm_module...the exports structure in
the tm.c file doesn't contain t_check_status...even a *grep* doesn't
give anything...

I've read the topic about Selective t_on_failure
(http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2004-January/005403.html)....
In it, a 0.8.13 version is mentionned and the last message specifies
that this function (t_check_status) works... Is there a new version of
the tm module ?...

Sorry for all these questions ...
thx
Laurent