[Serusers] Failure route and time out.

Laurent BURGY burgy at enseirb.fr
Fri Feb 27 09:22:17 CET 2004

Hi,

    I want to know if i can see in the ser.cfg why the execution goes in
a failure route ( to differentiate a negative reply and a timer hits) in
order to perform reply processing...
    I didn't see ( or understand ) how to do this....I don't think that
you can parse the reply to see the return code...

    The only way i see right now is to build a module and register to
the TMCB_ON_FAILURE event to see if there is a FAKED_REPLY ( but i don't
know if this callback can pass this value) but maybe there is an easier
way...

    I need some help
 thx
Laurent