[Serusers] How Can I Rewrite The URI When Dialing 411 Directory Assistance

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 5 02:12:27 CET 2004

Hi All.

Just in case anyone needs to do this same thing here is how I got it to work:

Regards,
Paul

route {
        # usual stuff

        if (method=="INVITE" && uri=~"^sip:411 at .*") {

                # flag 30 is set by a call to is_user_in() to check
                # for membership in a group I called "411"

                if (isflagset(30)) {

                        avp_write("$from", "i:34");
                        avp_pushto("$ruri", "i:34");

                        # this assumes **ALL** subscribers use a 10-digit
                        # telephone number as their username
                        strip_tail(7);

                        subst_uri('/^sip:([0-9]+)@(.*)$/sip:\15551212@\2/i');

                        route(3);  # send to PSTN gateway
                        break;
                };

                # reply 503 since the user doesn't have acl 411 granted
                sl_send_reply("503", "Service Unavailable");
                break;
        };

        # lookup aliases, lookup location, etc, etc
}