[Serusers] Still trying to find out where the AA Application Framework can be downloaded.

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Wed Aug 25 00:45:00 CEST 2004

At 12:26 AM 8/25/2004, John Draper wrote:
>Hi again,
>
> When visiting the IPTel site,  they made references to this page:
>http://www.iptel.org/aa/
>"The rapid SIP application development framework".
>
>They talk about it,  but don't mention if it's a commercial product,  or available for download
>under the open source license.   But if you go to the URL you see above,  you will
>not see any links allowing us to download it.

This is what "they" say: it is a commercial product not available under
an open source license and not freely downloadable. I will udpate the
web shortly to avoid confusion.

Its not just a frontend to SER -- it is a call-stateful B2BUA with its
own call-processing logic.

That does not preclude that someone will develop a python based SER
interpreter -- that would be certainly a good thing, even though it
would take some skills. iptel is not working on such a piece of work
now.

-jiri