[Serusers] Still trying to find out where the AA Application Framework can be downloaded.

John Draper lists at webcrunchers.com
Wed Aug 25 00:26:03 CEST 2004

Hi again,

  When visiting the IPTel site,  they made references to this page:
http://www.iptel.org/aa/
"The rapid SIP application development framework".

They talk about it,  but don't mention if it's a commercial product,  or
available for download
under the open source license.   But if you go to the URL you see
above,  you will
not see any links allowing us to download it.

Is this just currently under development?    If so,  by who?   This
would even be better if
that were true.

I'm thinking of inspiring a group to develop a Python module to
interface to "ser" like
some of the other modules,  but lack the skills to do so,  but I've
worked extensively
with mod_python under Apache,  and I'm convinced this shouldn't be that
much different.

We also can use some TwistedPython SIP Servers,  and I wouldn't be
surprised something
like this already exists.

Anyway,   any info on where I can find this AA project,   I would really
like to know.

John