[Serusers] SER and the SPA3000

Greg Fausak greg at addabrand.com
Mon Aug 9 23:17:10 CEST 2004

This is an interesting problem.
I would venture to say that if you did NOT authenticate
for those calls that you pass to a spa-3000, then that would work...
that is, if your SERPROXY doesn't authenticate.

is it possible that the problem is trying to authorize
twice...once for your UAC<->SERPROXY and then the
UAC<->SERPROXY<->UAS(SPA3000)

Can you have multiple credentials in the same SIP packet?
Seems like it should work...

Sorry, not much help I know.  Do you have a packet trace?

---greg