[Serusers] Radius accounting - radius_log_flag?

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Wed Sep 24 22:00:42 CEST 2003

Hello,

radius support in acc module is not compiled by default. You have to
edit sip_router/modules/acc/Makefile and uncomment lines containing:

#DEFS+=-DRAD_ACC
#LIBS=-L$(LOCALBASE)/lib -lradiusclient

Then recompile and reinstall.

That will allow you to set radius_log_flag in your config file.
Transactions that have the flag set will be then reported to radius
server.

  Jan.