[Serusers] Radius accounting - radius_log_flag?

Steven R. Bunin steve at solaas.com
Wed Sep 24 21:59:38 CEST 2003

Hi,

I have radius authentication working thanks to Jan's help but I am still not receiving any accounting messages to my radius server. I found a mention of setting radius_log_flag but ser 0.9.11 tells me it isn't found in the "acc" module. How can I set invite and goodbye messages (or any others for that matter) to send information to my radius server for accounting purposes. I
have read at leat 90% of the old messages but have yet to find an answer.

Thanks in advance,

Steve