[Serusers] PSTN GW

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Sep 25 12:39:37 CEST 2003

Hello,

On 9/25/2003 11:43 AM, manu v wrote:

> Dear daniel,
>
> thank you for your response.
>
> do i need to configure the PSTN gateway details in ser.cfg or pstn.cfg.
> if it is pstn.cfg , whick directory should i keep it.

you need to copy&paste pieces of configuration from pstn.cfg to your ser.cfg

> also, could u guide me in routing calls with certain prefix via pstn
> gateway.

Shortly, if you want to forward all the requests having the username
part of URI starting with an optional '+' followed by one or many digits
to your PSTN gateway located at 192.168.0.10:5060 you need these piece
of configuration after your sanity checks.

 if (uri=~"sip:\+?[0-9]+ at .*") {
        rewritehostport("192.168.0.10:5060");
        # forward the request now
        if (!t_relay()) {
             sl_reply_error();
       };
       break;
 };

The pstn.cfg.file is a more complete and complex example, showing how to
authenticate and authorize calls for PSTN.

Best regards,
Daniel

> regards,
> manu
>

> On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote :
>
>> Hello,
>> if you have the sources look into examples/pstn.cfg. Otherwise you
>> can browse online the CVS version at:
>> http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/sip_router/examples/pstn.cfg?rev=1.2&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
>>

>> Best regards,
>> Daniel
>>
>> On 9/24/2003 2:58 PM, manu v wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> Could any one help me routing SIP calls through my PSTN gateway.
>>> i am herewith attaching ser.cfg file for ur suggession.
>>> do i need load any other modules for pstn routing?
>>> please check and the syntax of ser.cfg.
>>>
>>> regards
>>> manu.