[Serusers] NAT with ATA 186

Steve Dolloff sdolloff at noc.dls.net
Wed Sep 17 20:08:58 CEST 2003

I found an example config for nathelper in the modules/nethelper
directory in the source tar.  It seems to be working great, with one
small exception.  If I disconnect one of the ATA's and then reconnect
it, it connects via a different port and now I have keep-alive messages
going to both the old and the new port.  In the serctl ul show, I see
the old address still listed there.  How do I set these to expire?

Thanks,

Stephen