[Serusers] NAT with ATA 186

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at portaone.com
Thu Sep 18 10:32:35 CEST 2003

Steve Dolloff wrote:
> I found an example config for nathelper in the modules/nethelper
> directory in the source tar.  It seems to be working great, with one
> small exception.  If I disconnect one of the ATA's and then reconnect
> it, it connects via a different port and now I have keep-alive messages
> going to both the old and the new port.  In the serctl ul show, I see
> the old address still listed there.  How do I set these to expire?

Dearease registration interval in ATA. Something like 3 minutes should
be reasonable. Alternatively, you can patch usrloc module to only keep
one registration record per AOR, so that if your ATA is powered down and
then up, the new record will wipe previous one. I can send you a patch
for this if you want.

-Maxim