[Serusers] Outbound proxy

dhiraj.2.bhuyan at bt.com dhiraj.2.bhuyan at bt.com
Fri Oct 24 17:32:37 CEST 2003

Try "siproxd" http://sourceforge.net/projects/siproxd/

Siproxd is an proxy/masquerading daemon for the SIP protocol. It handles registrations of SIP clients on a private IP network and performs rewriting of the SIP message bodies to make SIP connections possible via a masquerading firewall. It allows SIP clients (like kphone, linphone) to work behind an IP masquerading firewall or router.

I tried b2bua from Vocal - but I think it does not support NAT traversal yet.

Regards,

Dhiraj