[Serusers] FXO port

Director General: NEFACOMP dg at nefacomp.net
Wed Oct 22 11:21:06 CEST 2003

Hi Jiri.
Why don't you buy Mediatrix from one of their vendors?
Try http://www.telcomproducts.com/voip.asp
I have a 1204 and 1104. The 1104 is good (it is FXS) but the 1204 is not
very easy to use (Just my little experience).

For Sesha, maybe he will need the differences between SER, UA, GATEWAY, FXO
port, FXS port, ...
Maybe Jiri as an experienced user of SIP and other VOIP stuff will be better
for that.

Thanks
Emery