[Serusers] FXO port

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Tue Oct 21 21:36:06 CEST 2003

At 09:32 PM 10/21/2003, Sesha B wrote:
>Hi,
>
>The mediatrix gateway I have on my PBX has FXO ports. They tell me that
>there is a parameter in Iptel that will make it recognize the FXO ports.

I'm not sure what it means to "rezognize FXO ports". iptel server can
talk to any devices speaking SIP correctly. (I can imagine that a gateway
registers a bunch of SIP addresses.) I don't know how mediatrix deals with
SIP, since the vendor denied my purchase order, claiming they only sell to
certified SIP vendors. That makes me very cautios about their interoperaibility.
There were other similar concerns on this mailing list some time ago too.

-jiri