[Serusers] Too many connections in MySQL

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Wed Oct 15 18:23:16 CEST 2003

Hello,

that depends on your configuration and number of processes. Current
version of ser needs a lot of opened connections and it is usually
necesarry to increase the maximal number of opened connections in the
MySQL config file. The next release will have it fixed. 300 sounds too
much to me too, how many processes did you start ?

  Jan.