[Serusers] Accounting Script

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Wed Mar 26 12:37:06 CET 2003

Hello,

On 26-03 08:18, Michael Haberler wrote:
> me as including the SER user base would be interested.
>
> Also, we are migrating towards a Postgres shop here, so I would be very
> interested in Postgressifying the whole thing, accounting and SER itself.
>
> There was a post a while ago that somebody set out to do a DB interface
> SER/Postgres; if this is under way, fine - if this project was abandoned,
> we might chip in and do it - pleas get in touch with me

  We are also very interested in postgres support, IIRC Greg Faustak
  wanted to develop the module but I don't know what is the current
  state, Greg, could you clarify, please ?

  I am ready to give you support and we could distribute it along with ser if
  you decide to develop the module and release it under the terms of the
  GPL.

   Jan.