[Serusers] OPTIONS method

Greg Fausak greg at august.net
Tue Mar 11 14:40:32 CET 2003

Hi Nils,

I am forwarding the OPTIONS message from the UA to my
gateway (cisco 7206 / pa-vxc-2te1+ / sip) and the
gateway is returning what looks like the answer to an
INVITE request.  I have a pretty current gateway.  The UA
tries over and over sending one after the other OPTIONS
messages. I think it doesn't like the reply from the gateway.

What is weird about the OPTIONS request is that it is
including the established Callid.

I tried grabbing the message in the Ser proxy and sending
a 486 busy.

Thanks for the help.  Most UAs do not present any problems,
but this one has been very challenging.

---greg