[Serusers] multiple registration on one user login

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Tue Mar 4 17:18:01 CET 2003

At 03:08 PM 3/4/2003, Ng, Soo Sim wrote:
>I have such requirements. In providing sip-based residential ip telephony, I would like to restrict each home subsriber is only allowed to register one UA per account. This would make easy for billing purposes and for security reasons.
>
>Is there a way to achieve this requirement with SER?

If that is your desparate wish, it is little overhead to make you happy.
I'm still not sure though, it is a useful thing.

Maybe an operator can make more revennues if my wife can accept calls at
any phone in my building and initiate calls in parallel with my doughter.

What are exactly the billing/security reasons here?

-Jiri