[Serusers] configuration examples for using "dbtext" and "pa"

Director General: NEFACOMP dg at nefacomp.net
Tue Jul 22 20:53:55 CEST 2003

Does this store accounting information in a database? Does it store missed
calls?
Does it solve the alias problem?
The documentation lacks a lot of information. For example what does the
lookup("aliases") do? I used it but it gives no results!!!

Maybe a nice guy should send a ser.cfg file that will help me use aliases
and store accounting information in the MySQL database. The documentation I
downloaded from the SER website says that MySQL logging and accounting is
experimental but they don't show how you can experiment it.

Thanks
Emery