[Serusers] configuration examples for using "dbtext" and "pa"

Daniel-Constantin Mierla mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jul 22 20:35:21 CEST 2003

Hello,
what exactly do you want to do?
dbtext replaces mysql module and pa is a presence agent designed to work
with jabber gateway or with user location module. If you want to use
dbtext you have to create the afferent databases.
See
http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/sip_router/modules/dbtext/README?rev=1.4&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
to learn the format of dbtext database.

I recommend to use the latest cvs stable version (see
http://www.iptel.org/ser/cvs), there were some fixes since pre29.

Best regards,
Daniel