[Serusers] Routing to the PSTN

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Fri Jan 31 22:02:46 CET 2003

That's a matter of creating a reasonable numbering plan. You need to distinguish
between PSTN destinations and IP destnations in URIs for your domain. For example,
you may wish to reserve usernames beginning with "9" for PSTN and everything else
for user location.

if (uri=~"sip:9[0-9]*foo.bar"){ # destinations beginning with 9 go to a gateway
  strip(1);
  seturihost("gateway.foo.bar");
} else { # everything else is searched in user location table
  # if not found, return 404 and stop
  if (!lookup("location")) { sl_send_reply("404", "user offline"); break; }
  # the contact from user location database will be used otherwise
};
# whether we put gateway or something from user location database in current
# uri, forward to it now
t_relay();

-jiri