[Serusers] SER as UAS

Viji Krishnan vlakshmi70 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 9 23:27:48 CET 2003

Hi,

I have one more question.
What is the performance of the "ser"
incomparison to call handling using ISUP.
Is there a factor for assuming that if
the performance for ISUP is 100 cps then
for SIP the performance would be divided
by 2 and that the maximum calls that can be
supported by "ser" would be 50.

Are there any performance comparisons done
between ISUP and SIP.

Thanks again.