[Serusers] Is there a tool for benchmarking SER?

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at portaone.com
Sat Feb 15 19:30:09 CET 2003

Folks,

Our company mostly finished development of the SIP VoIP system that
consists of the SER for registration, de-NATifying, and routing and
B2BUA for debit applications. Now we would like to test performance of
the whole system under the load. In the SER's documentation I saw very
impressive performance numbers and wonder how they were obtained. Are
there any freely-available tools for creating huge number of SIP
sessions simulateneously and if yes, how they can be obtained?

Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-Maxim